This is not an exhaustive guide. Our influencers work across all major social channels worldwide including but not limited to:
||Local CN channels (i.e.):
||Local KR channels (i.e.):
||Local RU channels (i.e.):
||Local SA channels (i.e.):
If you’d like any advice on how best to promote our apps on these or any other platforms, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What counts as an install?
- Users must be in a valid country. If you’re running an FR-only campaign, you won’t be paid for installs in Yemen, for example.
- Users must use the required OS: if the campaign is to drive Android installs, you won’t be paid for installs on iOS (albeit most of our promotions cover both operating systems). Should you apply to run the iOS campaign only, your VOLTU Account Manager will automatically approve you for both campaigns (and supply 2 sets of tracking links).
- A download only becomes an install once the user has opened the app. You are paid for installs
- No further installs are counted if a campaign is paused. You receive plenty of notice of this
- Installs that are not in line with the rules/our T&Cs will not be counted
How not to promote: a reminder of the rules
- You must not incentivize your followers to install the app (i.e. do not offer benefits or rewards such as exclusive content, retweets etc. in return for an install)
- The promotion must be relevant to the app (i.e. do not ask your followers to display their devotion to you by installing the app but rather flag the appeal of the app itself!)
- You must not ‘excessively’ install the app yourself either on one device or across several. ‘Excessive’ here is defined as more than 3 installs